Saturday, June 6, 2015

Banker bot and the venture capital companies

They really have no choice, they have to invest in the team I propose.  I have this nailed, and if this team gets together, then they are the money, they are the trusted group to manage the money machine.  Everyone gets a copy of the money machine. That means the stock of the team I propose is going to be money. And the other way around, the team I choose has some duty, because they are essentially releasing self replicating AI into the financial community. That I chose them, having nailed the issue, means they have a duty.

Google and Apple flubbed this

They tried to do the synergy thing with their handheld gadgets, their product is spoiled.  This is not something done by the goofy techs in Silicon Valley, we do this with the pros, this is a standardization issue on a technology far more important then Silicon Valley cardboard cutouts. You want this team, the one I named.  I am the best spotter you have, and until all 40 million of this market has a banker bot in their pocket, they are not safe.

No comments: