Saturday, June 13, 2015

Liquidity with an index and queues as sets

OK, we have the hyperbolic condition mapped into a queueing problem.  Everyone enters the ball room and dances with one  or more folks. Then they leave. Entering and leaving independent, and at equilibrium they ae at equilibrium with Poisson mean = variance. So we can define deviation, C and S, such that:
c(x)^2 = S(x)^2 = L(k)

I gave liquidity, the number of dance partners, an index, different from x. This sounds like fun. I will quantize x to integer quantum number. I am going to let  The value, L(k)_ is allowed to go below zero, when that happens we get fermions!, the dance floor has a partial set  for parties doing the three person waltz. Queues as sets! Sounds like a blast. I can make linear combinations of queues.

And one of my favorite mathematicians.

No comments: