Thursday, June 25, 2015

We need Peter Keevash in our banker bot company

He will tell us how many stores we can visit before we end up going to the same three stores on any given shopping trip.  When we make duplicates, our banker bot will adjust savings and loans in our various currencies to maximize the gain and minimize the cost. Peter will make life pleasant for a billion folks like you and me.

Peter looks geeky, the VC firms will love the guy. Maybe we can get this guy to e mail our favorite CEO, George Selgin. Hey, Peter, shout out, the venture firms want you on our favorite bot company, and as a founder you will get the best deal available.

But, seriously, it is absolutely essential that we have a brand new team in charge of giving every human being a banker bot in their pocket. CardLogix knows this, and all the existing Silicon Valley firms know that my team will win this game, we got the goods and we know how to protect the SmartCard holder. And we have no grab bag of useless gadgets we are trying to protect. My team has only you, the middle class person, in mind.

I know Silicon Valley. Apple will screw this up. What the bankers want is this team, Peter, Mitilde, Dannica and George.  I know this technology and I will find a great bitcoin group software out there, give me a few days.  40 million of us middle class will jump on this technology, in our SmartCards. I know security, and this is nearly lock proof.  This team I selected will outperform any other team on the globe. Put 20 million into this team, together they are worth hundreds of millions.

No comments: