Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Does Facebook have good AI?

Compared to banker bot! Look, every person in the world gets a fair counter, a smart card. That smart card trades fairly with any mutually hardware verified, smart card. This fair connectivity among humans is AI, the big one, the big bazooka. I nailed it. My team should be selected, the named set can do this, I do my homework.

But I merely boast. The best part is the counterfeit proof smart card; the card becomes cash, base money, its a  fair counter and has a human owner.  It will reverse engineer the barters from prices, in the most probable sense. None of the bots probability distributions are frauds. The card can hold value, become fermion. Betters can almost bound losses and gains. Bot has one owner. An owner can have many bots. Seriously, here we go.

No comments: