Saturday, July 25, 2015

How is my VP of Marketing

Dannica, this is the title to one of her books.  Now, tell me again that this marketer could not put banker bot in the pockets of hundreds of million?
An excerpt:
"Math? Are you kidding me?"
In high school, a teacher once suggested that I be a math major in college. I thought, "Me? You've got to be joking!" I mean, in junior high, I used to come home and cry because I was so afraid of my math homework. Seriously, I was terrified of math.
Things had gotten better for me since then, but still—college math? That sounded really hard; I didn't think I could hack it. Besides, who studies math in college other than people who want to be math teachers, right?
So, since banker bot owns Dannica, by virtue of her  1/12 ownership, then banker bot can expect that she is going to invent and patent innovate methods to make hardware keys as nets of interlocking fermion spinners. Then she is going to stand in front of the video camera, and explain how wonderful our lives will be with banker bot.

So, I claim the bot is the valuable company, and CurrenC should let itself be bought by the bot, for quantities of banker coin. Dannica deserves it for her hard work in the bot company. (I do not own banker coins)

Bot has linked the three math brains, the TOE pros. And their students are having epiphanies about this, and Cal and Oxford kids collaborating, as we speak.  So, clearly CurrencyC needs to join the bot.

The joint bot goal is to get something smart, multi-currency, and secure into the hands of 3 million Greeks, ASAP, before the Monotonarian invasion.

One last point. Wal Mart owns 1/15 of banker coin, and they funded CurrenC. So Wal-Mart knows it has these brains and the kids humming along on the singularity. So Wal-Mart wants CurrenC inside the bot company.  My team, folks, pick the pros, get the math kids.

No comments: