Friday, August 14, 2015

Should we write banker bot in python?

The thought came up because a data scientist reccomends it. Wite the bot in python. Get one of the new peer to peer vendors to giveup a protocol, in python. Take the  hardward security key system, in python, and it generate the via map  for the chip company.  A complete python package, CardLogix will not refuse.  I dunno, I am going to look at python.  I looked. I like it for a banker progtramming language, it works spreadsheet data very nice. I can see a functional smart card application written in the language. You install he python vacation coin app, just before your holiday. It maximizes your spending p[rofile for destinaytion, tourism, and udget.  The gree and red light on your smart card guide you through your vacation.

No comments: