Monday, July 11, 2016

Be a Social Justice Minister

Anyone can be racial justice minister, and get a government pension from Seattle.  But you have to meet some qualifications.  I can help. Here is the application, I  give prospects good hints.


Any aspiring race-equality crusaders must be ready to answer the following questions:
Briefly, share an example of the most impactful work you have done to eliminate institutional racism. What was your role?

I buy pot from a Black guy.

Describe your approach to working with fearful and resistant individuals and groups on social justice issues.
Hide behind the corner, when they pass, jump out.

Give an example of how you have helped elected officials and/or executives to recognize the race-based disparities currently in their organizations and/or communities. Once learned, how were you able to leverage this new perspective to make change?

When the police helicopters fly over the town, I wave, so as to indicate I am a normal white guy.

What have you done to develop your own racial equity skills as well of those of your staff?
Tell us about the most important partnerships you have built in order to eliminate institutional racism?

I watch the Golden State Warriors and listen to jazz. I like Fernando Venezuela, the Dodgers picture.  But he got too fat from Mexican food.

No comments: