Monday, September 12, 2016

Pay me upfront?

I would need half my paycheck upfront, as Trump would likely beat a secessionist like me. The voters might be offended by my past membership in the American Deplorable Party.
Politico: A former Democratic National Committee chairman says President Barack Obama and the party’s congressional leaders should immediately come up with a process to identify a potential successor candidate for Hillary Clinton for the off-chance a health emergency forces her out of the race.
“Now is the time for all good political leaders to come to the aid of their party,” said Don Fowler, who helmed the DNC from 1995 to 1997, during Bill Clinton’s presidency, and has backed Hillary Clinton since her 2008 presidential bid. “I think the plan should be developed by 6 o’clock this afternoon.”

No comments: