Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Casually web browsing on my lap top with windows in the morning

Half awake, drinking my coffee, getting the morning news.  Sort of lean over and single fingered, I tap the chiclet buttons I need to catch the pages I need.

But its windows.  There are no mis-typing; every key sequence means something to windows or the browser,  and bingo, in a blink of an eye, I have a completely random set of windows in front of me,shocking, a wake up. A slip of the chiclet finger and the morning is gone.


Here, these folks make the keyboard keys for HP laptops.













The great tautology of the computer industry

They tell me there are 50 easy and obvious methods to fix problems with my software and hardware.  Yes, I say, how can I remember them all?  Easy they tell me, go through the help pages on the web. But, my computer is not working.

No comments: