Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Verification protocols, work to be done

This is where the meat is.  Verification involves finding the connected graph of all Smart Cards at key risk points, verifying the code snippet, collecting complexity analysis, or other associated information.

The verification site, my site, will connect to my smart card. It runs a verification on any trading site, but it cost you.  The site charges me, and I charge you. But for a couple of dollars, once a month, you bot can rest assured.  Trading site owners will actually pay me a free to offer bonded site verification, closed graph traversal within some typical time period, all of it, you the the info your bot needs, in bot form, and your bot will flash the light.  I will be rich, a gazillionare.

But here is a lot of plowing through the concept so that we can get it down to a controlled simple exchange. It is one of those things where a 20 page documentation of every nuance will not wotk.  We need the basic verification wrapper defined.

No comments: