Monday, October 17, 2016

Well, up and mostly running



Here I am, debugging my debugger.
I can select watch words from source pane, delete them.  Set and delete break point.  The only code not tested is the exec(), used by the run call back and used by break point to fill the watch list.  No scroll bars on the source text, but I suspect the text box will have an option for those. With ten free lines, I might make a step button, make the call back simple two liner,  Execute the line, call the watch lister, return to message loop.  Another big boost is to get the actual goto line number on a call, from the interpreter, it is available.  That lets me maintain a line counter in sync with the interpreter, and we can go into and step ut of functions with no real hassle.

Source page.

No comments: