Monday, November 21, 2016

Encoding graphs and volume filling

I haven't left the realm of queuing on graphs, so as of yet I am not accused of crank physics, just error patterns in computing.

My Huffman trees are well queued, and have leavrs, and the structure is really dictated by he quantum combination rules. The tree is directed graph, not necessarily symmetrical.

Now, in my mocerl, floew makes quantization, and in my volume filling subset of aggregates, I deploy my stable queued graph.  Well, I have gaussian arrival constraints into the leaves, and I notice hey are channelized according to the graph structure.  So, I have channel 'surfaces' to fill with gaussian arrivals, a decomposition and segmented set of gaussian arrivals, and this partition of surfaces is constrained by the assumption of an enclosing sphere of gaussian arrivals.

I have constrained my segments to spherical like surfaces in which grid size and arrival size match.    In other words, an iterative numerical separation problem, something some might solve with say...a Feynman machine!

Quantum rules and surface allocation
If you want spin, yhen he payh lengths on my huffman tree are balanced, left and right.  If I m sphere packing, then my component lines of symmetry ahave hemisphere symmetry.

Tell me the tree has two nodes in series and no branch, then I have concentric spherical symmetry.
If a node branches four, then I have to split space up between quadrants.

Now, since grid size is a collector of the proper arrival rate, my surfaces will all have a weighted sum equal to arrivals in my enclosing sphere.  I use the incoming arrivals as quantization energy, to keep the grid size adjusted (pit boss is getting some). The arrivals compressed and extinguished.

But don;t worry the little fellows, arrivals are converted to bit error perturbations in the bubble, and bubble count is maintained. What? Me worry about Newton;s second?

No comments: