Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Putin was still the better candidate

Are corrupt US intel agencies blackmailing Trump with their own dirt cleverly tagged to 'Russian' operatives? 

More spy vs spy.

Problem here is the our President Putin has good policies, drive down the cost of the F-35 or cancel. Great idea, I had it before he did.

Control the CIA. Folks, we elect idiots for president, the last thing you need is for the idiot to wield that kind of power. Putin is correct.

I go one more than Putin, I say we buy fighter air frames from Russia, they got great stuff. Then we outfit their fighter frames without our stuff, drive costs way down.

I am waiting for Putin to order the deficit down, down and we either evict Texas or collect the three trillion they owe us. Kicking California out of the union, great idea, me and Putin agree. ANdf when will Putin order unions out of Illinois?

How about pure cash for the masses?  I know my Russian readers are on board, how about it Putin?

No comments: