Thursday, March 30, 2017

It is a future Nixonian musical, a broadway hit

Mike Flynn Tells FBI He Will Testify In Exchange For Immunity


I got a better deal for Congress. I will testify for lunch and a beer and I don't want immunity. 

Then I find out Putin has been paying for his fake news, I have been handing it out for free. Putin owes me, I am charging him an ad fee for all my Putin fake news. Let Kevin Drum explain:

"This is a three-headed operation," said one former official, setting out the case, based on the intelligence: Firstly, hackers steal damaging emails from senior Democrats. Secondly, the stories based on this hacked information appear on Twitter and Facebook, posted by thousands of automated "bots", then on Russia's English-language outlets, RT and Sputnik, then right-wing US "news" sites such as Infowars and Breitbart, then Fox and the mainstream media. Thirdly, Russia downloads the online voter rolls.
 We will need some good lyrics for the musical. A tough job even for me. I will put the Redneck U undergrads onto the task.

No comments: