Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Schumer plans to delay bankruptcy proceedings

Link: Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) is downplaying the likelihood of a government shutdown less than two weeks before the funding deadline.

"I want to come up with an agreement and I think my colleagues want to come up with an agreement. Our Republican colleagues know that because they control the House, the Senate and the White House that a shutdown would fall on their shoulders," Schumer told reporters Tuesday.
Summing up the negotiations as "so far, so good," he added that there was "quiet agreement" among congressional leadership that lawmakers should take the lead on reaching a deal.

"What I've said, and I think there's agreement ... if the president doesn't interfere and insist on poison pill amendments to be shoved down the throat of the Congress, we can come up with agreement," Schumer said.
I  have informed the GS CEO that the sandbox is not ready, and he informs the senate. They cannot hold out much longer, and we await the hardware wallets being up to spec.

No comments: