Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I was misinformed

Swedes getting raped.

“Do you know how many rapes we have?” Lamotte was told by the police officer in a conversation he recorded and uploaded to YouTube. “No, I don’t. But I’ve talked to the mother and her daughter feels very bad because of this, and I know who this man is, I have his name, address, social security number and everything, and, I mean, you haven’t even interrogated him yet, isn’t that remarkable?” asked Lamotte. “Well, you might think so, but we have so many similar issues and so few people available we cannot cope with the workload,”responded the police officer. “That sounds unbelievable. A 12-year-old girl who is raped, it’s just a child,” said Lamotte. “We have 3-year-old children that get raped,” responded the police officer, sounding clearly exasperated.

Not what I heard.

The rumor was that Swedish women were tired of stale Swedish men and ordered up a ton of immigration for the fabulous sex and evolution.  Now they tell me it was all a big rape swindle.  


More likely is that Swedes suffer a huge case of Magic Walrus delusion.

No comments: