Monday, September 18, 2017

My new business

The ultimate in employer/employee matching.  The worker taps the icon and establishes a publicly observable labor profile, correct, anonymous, automated and honestly derived by the app from personal information in the smart card.  The worker may restrict the profile with options, and can indicate on or off the market. But as a continuing member, his work profile is available anonymously, and equally.

My new company, Redneck Ready, makes its money with ads, the service is free.  I couple it with the Google search engine.  The service comes with standard, regulated smart contracts, an employment deal is complete upon the closing interview.  The service so efficient that employees can be moved on and off the payroll in two months time, and still be profitable.

Send me a check, and an executive team for my company.

No comments: