Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Another Al

As reported by Politico, a former Democratic congressional aide claims the incident took place after one of Franken’s radio shows before he was a senator.“He was between me and the door and he was coming at me to kiss me. It was very quick and I think my brain had to work really hard to be like ‘Wait, what is happening?’ But I knew whatever was happening was not right and I ducked. I was really startled by it and I just sort of booked it towards the door and he said, ‘It’s my right as an entertainer,'” said the woman.
Here is what I mean.
On this blog,making sarcasm by exaggeration is what I do.  I might say,"Hey, but Megyn is a girlfriend for us all!", a degrading politically incorrect remark if ever there was one.

If I had Al's radio show, and wan't running for senator, then my gag would be to tell the audience: "I am going to sneak a kiss, because I am a cool entertainer and all".  In other words, make a sarcasm out of the pithy sexual ethic.  Me on a radio show? Think, which bozo bombshell would dare to be on the air that I would be kidding her about selling sex appeal.

Or another perv might just do it to test the gal, just to see if she fell for the pithy sex ethic. It is not all castration panic, and it is the castration panickers who screw up the power trip. I claim a lower, different level of perversion, one based on the inherent humor of culture, for lack of a better word. A sort of bitter old  man, done right.

Important distinction, not always sexist.

Consider Melissa McCarthy, the Sean Spicer imitator. This is the non sexist, or the female sexist version, whatever. Melissa has that deep sarcasm, learned young when spotting the cultural frauds.  Imagine what she could do with old Roy Moore, the bible thumper.  Whatever it is, it would never pass any political correctness test known to man.  But I would vote to keep her in the senate, her job, make a mockery of the place.

Women comedians  out there know Al.   They know that Al and the bombshell really don't mix, Al would likely suffer stage fright if any gal actually took him up. These comedians out to speak up, set the record straight. They don't have to support Al as senator, but these charges are quite pithy, from an SNL perspective, and they know this.

No comments: