Saturday, December 9, 2017

I heard the girls peed the Trumpster

During the presidential campaign, Democrats “were peddling” the most salacious Trump dossier allegations to news reporters, a new documentary about the dossier revealed on Friday.

I was after dinner drinks at the Kremlin, and the Trumpster was trying to be hip, and all that.  Putin had the gals. fun loving and drunk.  So, it was like spin the bottle.  Each girl had to take a drink while sitting on one of the guest laps.  The first to get peed loses.   

Anyway, show the tape, or at least include this number in the musical.  I can write the words, give me the tune.  I have the title already, Let's Get Salacious, all about our secret erotic confessions, our sexual emergencies.  

The plot should take us from bed to closet as we squeak under the load in that libido, like an alternation of generation inside, trying to leak its way into a new life.

No comments: