Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sandbox saves the day for net neutrality

My nephew down the street watches high definition sports video.  I don't, I use rapid access to the URL server as I go through a hundred links.

I know the guy, and most of his friends who live in the same building.  Can I buy sme of their bandwidth during congested periods? Sure, walk down the street and take their cable box home, for a rental price.

Better yet, we can do it automatically.  If we had access to bandwidth utilization, locally, we could price access during the day, automatically.  But we need honest agents, agents who do not use counterfeit bandwidth.  If the agents agree to use the counterfeit proofing device, then they get cash back on their internet bill if they watch low resolution sorts.

So, once again, we need the secure, intelligent cash card, and we can trade shares of the cable running down my block. We 'own' it via our monthly Comcast payment, we can divide it up at will.

No comments: