Saturday, January 13, 2018

Extending our robotic wallets

Equity ownership, what is it?

Our approach, and a consensus of the crypto community, is that the owner of the wallet owns the bots, and the bots can represent contractual guarantees that are assets. We get digital bearer assets via legal contracts between humans.


If I own equity, then I own a bot that can get guaranteed access to the six or seven accounting variables that define the company. My bot will take its share of the proceeds, automatically, according to an operational and stable spreadsheet function. As an owner, I am a guaramiate spender for the company via my robotic protocols.

We extend this model to land title. I have a contractual robot that controls liabilities on the ledgered title.

Then property possession is simply 9/10 of the law, if it sits on titled land it is part of land unless otherwise contracted.

In all these protocols we have valid legal agreements between humans, we agree on the robotic protocols and Intel is our ultimate escrow officer. We sign thee contracts digitally, and they are mostly point by point transcriptions from account and title standards today.

No comments: