Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Approaching the government tax agent

Got a local appointment with the official negotiator for the US IRS, how about that!

Who is this person? I know of them, we have a major tax processing center here, and a lot of the  kids I grew up with worked there, others became tax attorneys.  More than likely the agent wishes he had another job, but the agent will figure out we are of the same breed, and resolve things efficiently.

I am in from the cold, with some cash.  It is a step for them, if done with low transactions costs, in and out.

What helps?
Smart, secure account card.  The IRS define the 'tax payer' profile, a process in which the taxpayer can anonymously allow government intrusion for a tax reduction.

So, everyone has this blank slate secure cash card, counterfeit proof.    The client chooses the level of tax involvement in trade decision, but the client always hits the government ledger sooner or later.

The IRS did this to me. I declared what I owed, no crime committed, then operated on a kind of cash swapnet slumlord, and chose (was eventually forced) to go declare myself to guv,  again.  And the IRS had the appropriate liens to force  a 'mark to ledger'.

No comments: