Thursday, December 13, 2018

Buying on line

I generally avoid it since once I got stuck with unexpected recurring payments from Amazon.  Nor am I all that pleased that companies eventually let your stuff get stolen. 

If I handle smart card, where all parties knew my smart processor will not reveal its key, then it all works. I can sign up, my smart card double checks with on on a recurring payment contract, and mys mart card knows how to voluntary exit a contract on command.  Both the merchants and buy get  the idea, we are both in a counterfeit proof sandbox, our individual bots are provably honest.

NSA needs to spend less time trying to defeat smart card, and more time making it honest and counterfeit proof.  NSA could specify trading algorithms be provably limited to financial transactions.  I can agree with that, and it makes terror funding no more easier today than yesterday. The NSA will not get a back door, theoretically impossible for bearer asses.

No comments: