Tuesday, December 11, 2018

My ritual offering to the IRS

I have the form in the envelope, licked and stamped. My last step is the ritual walk to the local post and drop it in the mail box.  At that point, I am a legal, but broke taxpayer.  I never wanted this, but circumstances have forced me to deal.

It will be the last time, from now on I work for free so as not to be responsible for paying 4% of my wages to cover  Pelosi's humongous interest charges.  They are unpayable, and when the hit shits the fan, I want to be out of harms way.

A good revolt against our debt payments is in order, and the French middle class is showing us the path.  I do not think it has ever been the case that next generation is forced into these large interest payment by a government from long ago.  It is a fundamental error for Congress demand some millennial to pay for debt created by a grandparent, they were not even born, never voted for it and their liability stops. 

No comments: