Thursday, December 13, 2018

Parsing clues

I learn more each day.
The brackets are meaningless, expect they count recursions. So do not recurse, just count depth. Learnt that from Forth.  The compiler is doing the Hanoi Towers, using the processor stack as the operator stack in Shunt. So my code works, the brackets.  I est with this:

{{{]{]}}{}}.

Then add in some whiles making sure the whiles.  This works, ode has actually dropped more in lines. Names tokens and operators get though the compiler, shunt interface remains untested.

Now, I likely have while(4) { linux arg1 agr2;}

working. This is vesion 1.0 of Default, if you really plan on dumping Default for a higher level, then start with version 1.0, I am. And I am likely to go off and work on join, getting everything connected up again.

No comments: