Friday, September 1, 2017

I do a little research

Just last quarter I rented my neat, plumbed and cool basement to a  couple of meth codependent lesbians.  Took another shot at meth rehab methods.

Me, the cops, the code enforcement officers and half the national guard have one of  the pair held virtual prisoner, via some quirks in landlord law which I exploit. She is in love with my basement, though we have declared it unfit for habitation.  She has ten days to clear put, but with a small fine, we can rewrite the order, in indefinitely, as long as no one reads my blog.  She is stuck, I have the best basement in Fresno. Cops can walk in any time, it is not her residence, it is my place of business.

She will quit.  Been there, done that.  The alternative, a hot or cold Fresno on the streets, no good, they take the cure.  Having dropped one of the codependent pair, odds of quitting go up. I give myself a 3/5 chance of nailing this, my second. I can make a system out of it, sell rehab services.

Send me a check.


No comments: