Sunday, January 9, 2011

If we could make faster observations than a vacuum

That is, our observations can march ahead and measure entropy states sooner than the vacuum can distribute entropy.  OK, I explain.  The faster observations can measure the entropy channel, measure entropy distribution. It measures via encoding, and the vacuum is requantized.
From there we march up the channel, requantizing to ever reduced rank, because each channel, new and old, are  a multiple of the vacuum polynomial. We would constantly reduce dimension of the maximum channel as we iron out Fibinacci's, causing the universe to obliterate. I think that's right,and that is equivalent toTyler's time travel.

What about the real world?  Say I manage WalMart inventory.  So I assign one guy and a van to be randomly available within a region.  Whenever I see spiral in inventory, I get the guy moving.  He moves faster than the normal inventory channel.  He is fast enough to squash spirals, but not fast enough to verticalize distribution to a single dimension. I think this is the law of nature.

No comments: