Sunday, January 29, 2012

The indexedDB Web Sql debate

The issue sort of evaporates. Fro the point of view of Sqlite3, it simply means they compete with the table system for naming sequences of Bson, they offer high powered rowid indexing, and subgraph indexing.

The storage standard has become Bson serial, one way or the other anyway. Sqlite keeps its opcode system for a while, but Bson sequences can easily exchange with them. Sqlite can go into the B Tree and set fom page partitions values, optimized for typical triple storage. Sql syntax becomes a variation of a Bson named call. I think sqlite3 still wins the game here, with BerkeleyDB coming in second. But someone will produce the open source version of B-Tree optimizable, that is easily adjusted in page partitions for various types of storage.

Then, my 1500 lines of semantic machine is translated into Javascript, and each browser becomes a Watson in the semantic ocean

3 comments:

call center solutions provider said...

I have wanted to learn more about particular topics, but not many websites would help me out in informing me the way I expected. This left me with many question, but after reading your article, I got an answer to all my questions. You are too cool dude!!!

GW2 Gold kaufen said...

i quite like your current writing ,their therefore legible ,satisfying as well as simple to read .. thx . Cheap Diablo 3 Items
Guild wars 2 CD KEY

HGH Human Growth Hormone said...

Thanks for another informative site. The place else could I am getting that kind of information written in such an ideal manner.