Monday, January 30, 2012

OK,OK I am starting the debug

I think I can get a lab stable nearly semantic machine this week. I will have it just in time for Facebook suckers to lose big time.

5 PM

OK, I have fixed one bug, but no full bore debug stepping today. I did provide a clearer view of the commutative lamda operation, otherwise known as graph convolution.

What is the deal with Footbook and Giggles?

In about two weeks FootBook loses control of the user interface and Giggle loses control of web indexing. For Footbook users, the new model is to pick two separate graphs, a personal Watson graph and a personal user interface graph. Data collected by the Watson bot is convolved with the user interface generating the browser controls. Generally information companies will suggest new users download a Watson, and personalize it. The user can separately select some user interfaces that match their usage. Footbook ends up with a ton of competition.

For Giggles the problem is defacto standard for indexing on named graphs in the web, with access to the engine and syntax, developers are free to enhances tagging and named graphs technology, developing bots to manage the indexing using standard java or javascipt tools. Giggle gets tons of competition.

So, the half life of these companies is about well, 1/4 of what is was a few years ago.

2 comments:

tiffany jewellery said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

tiffany uk said...

Great thanks for sharing this articlepost.