Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Here is the machine in action with a square table

Straight from the lazy J console. I type in the @ and it then knows to look up thing in th elocal space. It finds the System exec, and runs it against the following text, which becomes a bound object to the System call. The default handler for an arbitrary scrip execution is the square table handler, naturally, because that is the maximum entropy result! Square handler just gets column info and lists and output fro the exec call. Straight out of that github code, free, no patent restriction, cutnpaste license.

Init:{@SystemExec,"select * from result;"}
|Txt0||Txt0||0||0||0|
|Txt0||Txt0||0||0||0|
|Txt0||Txt0||0||0||0|
|Txt0||Txt0||0||0||0|
|Txt0||Txt0||0||0||0|
|Txt0||Txt0||0||0||0|
|Txt0||Txt0||0||0||0|
|Txt0||Txt0||0||0||0|

I am gonna be a gazzillionare and I have no titles after my name. I am anonymous.

No comments: