Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lost patience with ATT

They tell me I canot have my full account number unless I login to my account. I have no online account with ATT and if I had one, I likely have our or five from the trying previous attempts to register. Maybe the best solution is to cancel the account entirely and just get Internet from he Cox cable right above my head.

The lady says that If I wanted to pay my ill I could. Yet I go to three normal stores that accept payments, none of them recognize my uverse account number. They gave me the account number! I call them up and verify the correct account number, they tell me that is only part of the account number, the rest is secret, I have to login to get the rest of it. Why do they tell me this now instead of when they first gave me the account number.

At this very moment I am having an insanity attack trying to find thing on the ATT websitre, the most horrible thing I have seen.

No comments: