Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Howard Dean, statistically incompetent hick from a teeny weeny state

What works in Vermont is surely going to work in California!
Mr. Dean, a onetime presidential candidate and the former governor of Vermont, said that for young people under 18 in his state “the individual mandate is really not that necessary and the actual data does not lead to the conclusion that you’re going to have huge cost overruns for the insurance companies.”

Well, ask Jerry Brown. He thinks it is fine and dandy to send California the sick and disabled. But Darrell Steinberg, Cal Senate Leader and master in charge of government goodies , says no, California is tired of being told by DC to pay for everything. Who created this entire mess? Nancy Pelosi, brilliant, just brilliant.

1 comment:

willian vivian said...

When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com