Friday, December 27, 2013

Middle Eastern Wars

NY Daily: Former Lebanese minister Mohamad Chatah, who opposed Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, was killed Friday in a massive Beirut bomb blast that one of his political allies blamed on Lebanon's Shi'ite Hezbollah militia.
The terrifying moment of the explosion was captured during a live “Future TV” news broadcast.
Well the culprits are almost certainly that opthamalogist and the Hezbulla with the hat.

In the beginning:
 
I say the Sunni started it, they were the one's who introduced the religion of violence in 700 AD. The Persians adopted a form of the religion, mainly out of fright at those marauding Arabs mohammeds.

I am not saying the Europeans didn't do their part for religious massacres. In the same way that Catholics started the European BS, the Sunni really did it mostly first, in 700 AD. And they have been using the same trick, fooling naive African boys with stories about magical people in heaven, telling them murder and rape are OK, in the name of magical mohhamed.

1 comment:

willian vivian said...

When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com