Saturday, December 28, 2013

National havoc and chaos caused by Nancy Pelosi

MDs sue ObamaCare insurer over dropped doctors
WASHINGTON — A group of New York doctors is suing insurance giant UnitedHealthcare, charging that it booted doctors from its network to avoid cost hikes imposed by ObamaCare.

The California and New York party Oligarchs are going to be responsible for ten years of lawsuits, I blame Nancy, someone completely uneducated in the healthcare industry spear headed a bonehead disaster on America.

Look at No Child Left Behind, another of Nancy's bonehead moves. It has been a continual series of disruptions to California education.  It is not the citizen's out here, we do not have real democracy.

Where does Nancy fit into my list of evil California Politicians?

So many disasters, she is only third or fourth. I need to save the top spot of the most disasterous politician for  Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom; and he has barely started his set of catastrophes. That time bomb is enough for every American to force a California split.

1 comment:

willian vivian said...

When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com