Saturday, December 24, 2011

Anybody doubt Eric Holder's citizenship

Eric Holder has blocked South Carolina’s voter ID law. Hans von Spakovsky and I have been predicting this was going to happen for over eight months here at PJ Media. The only surprising thing is that no halftime adjustments were made after it became even clearer an objection was on the way. Texas now faces the same dilemma. Sadly, I’m not convinced Texas understands the battlefield or the stakes involved.PJ Media

There are two types of black people in the USA, the ex slave families and Jamacan potheads. Some of us believe that Obama's father was a third type of black citizen, but I dispute the findings. Obama's father was an unemployed, Italian pizza chef in Honolulu.

Back to the point. I do not think black people who are ex slaves have anything to fear about voter ID, their citizenship is in the fucking Constitution. So, when I hear progressives claim that most black people to too fucking stupid to fill out a form, I look at Eric Holder and think, they may be right.

No comments: