Sunday, December 25, 2011

They are coming for me!!

Bloggers in Oregon, watch out. That’s because this month an Oregon court ruled that bloggers do not have same protection as the “media.”

This ruling emerged when Crystal Cox, a blogger, was accused of defaming Obsidian Finance Group and its co-founder Kevin Padrick on her blog. She posted that Padrick acted criminally in a federal bankruptcy case. Padrick sued and the court found that Cox was not protected under the state’s media shield law. This decision has implications for bloggers around the country. Cal Watch
Let me list my potential assassins for the Tourette Syndrome blog of the century.
So far I must be on the assassination list for the IRS, Fresno County Felonious Supervisors, Mexican Drug Cartel, Association of Islamic Belt Bombers. Republican Communist party, and now the Oregon media police!! I think the pope also has a hit out on me!

No comments: