Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kids with Internet technology

I open up the news and read that Microsft sold the locals schools a $2 million web application that doesn't work. This is more NCLB money being stolen. Who was the bozo responsible, a Kurt Madden, chief technology officer.

So far, including the $2 billion web app for the California judiciary, the $45 billion energy fiasco, and just the half billion we used to steal from Gov Davis when I worked at Lockheed, I come to about $50 billion. Technology companies just walking in and taking money from idiots.

Cisco does it (I worked there) Oracle is famous for stealing from government, I worked on the $100 billion strategic defense fiasco. Wasted high school construction. I could write 20 volumes about idiotic bureaucrats giving away billions in corruption and ignorance. What is the cause? Delusional Keynesians.

Cut the budget and default. It is the only way

No comments: