Monday, September 13, 2021

They refer to Tom Brady as the old man

Ocasio-Cortez fires back at Manchin after he refers to her as 'young lady'
“In Washington, I usually know my questions of power are getting somewhere when the powerful stop referring to me as ‘Congresswoman’ and start referring to me as 'young lady' instead,” she tweeted.

“Imagine if every time someone referred to someone as ‘young lady’ they were ask responded to by being addressed with their age and gender?” she continued. “They’d be pretty upset if one responded with ‘the old man,’ right? Why this kind of weird, patronizing behavior is so accepted is beyond me!

I call you my favorite leftist on account of you spunkiness and funny gestures.  You add entertainment to the Swamp, otherwise a place of human sewage.

No comments: