Tuesday, December 28, 2010

VendoBot

A big bot that strolls up to a corner of the neighborhood.  It is a van sized vending machine of Dollar Tree items, people hang around it in a two dimensional queue, grabbing dollar stuff.  It says Beep Beep, and goes to get a refill.  I gotta patent that.

In California, Dollar Tree would likely dominate the VendoBots, running huge vending robots through the neighborhoods, using existing stores as giant warehouse. So, how hard is it to build one of these?  What, just download the software into a garden tractor, and pull this 30 foot vending machine around.

Dollar Tree would likely find its customers  have an extra $200 over a six transaction series, since expenses for personal transportation drop 95%, consumption energy cost dropping by 85%.  The only burden is a four hour interval between arrivals of DollarBot.

E mail me and order a bunch of these. If you send me serious enquiries, I can get this funded, and I will pick the cream of the Internet crop to run the company. I can have them built in Utah, we can reduce oil imports by 30% while increasing consumption.

DollarBots can even have a special money,why not?  What type of money would be good for Dollar stuff, a finger print! You press this thing that looks like a button, and your stuff drops out.  I claim that patent too.

No comments: