Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Alabama elects a religious psychotic for governor

But if you have been adopted in God’s family like I have, and like you have if you’re a Christian and if you’re saved, and the Holy Spirit lives within you just like the Holy Spirit lives within me, then you know what that makes? It makes you and me brothers.
Yglesias spotted this nut, he must be Republican. He reminds me of these goddamned Islamic Belt bombers.

We need to abolish the states to eliminate the nutcase governors and senators.

Here is on of his quotes:
Alabama Republican Governor Robert Bentley said in a Martin Luther King Jr. Day message Monday that he does not consider Americans who do not accept Jesus Christ as their savior to be his brothers and sisters.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/christianity/2011/01/18/alabama-governor-only-christians-are-my-brothers#ixzz1BQ6sg2wY

So, if you are an Alabama atheist you no longer have to pay taxes, according to this dolt.

No comments: