Tuesday, June 3, 2014

20.5 vs 22.7. Vitaly is likely correct and spectral separation and more

Vitaly Efimov Is likely correct.

First, my number comes from the Null quants, 127-108 = 19, that is the Heisenberg number minus the 108 at the peak of the proton for Null quants.  Then, in that base I add in the 1.5 quant shift getting 20.5.  Then I make sure the spiral equation is satisfied, ignoring the 1/2 coefficient.  Then I make an error and get another 1 quant some where, to make a space impedance number I need.

I am a sloppy mathematician.  But Vitaly I am sure, is correct. What should I do? leave it to the mathematicians on Wiki? I dunno, I would rather play around with quark masses and come back to the problem later. There is one other possibility. Part of the Higgs mechanism is a shift of light from the most irrational to the second most irrational number!


That explains the 7.   Here it is. Sort of the root theorem of eigenvalue ploynomials.  The ratio on the left is the third most irrational, I guess.  These ratios come from the condition of existence for the polynomial solutions to the polynomial eigenvalue problem.  In other words, there is the possibility that we shifted the relative spiral moment of our three bubbles, and thus bypassed a set of Fibonacci solutions and jumped up to one of the Lucas set?

It is about partioning out irrationality.  Light gets the most irrational, then Higgs has is left with the second, and it imposes the third, and so on; a method of seperability.  So my spectral chart is written in the light mode, so after a Higgs mechanism, we get the second mode. Each time the previous most irrational number is excluded, the accuracy increases, meaning separability of groups increases. Here is the set:

nexcludeL_n
1nonesqrt(5)
2phisqrt(8)
3sqrt(2)(sqrt(221))/5

Furthermore, every Lagrange number is a power of the smallest Lagrange number with an integer exponent.

Wolfram is my go to site on irrationality, and I am become irrationally expert! But can we see things start to come together with regard to separability. So, I am correct to use the most irrational, but in my spectral chart, going from Higgs to lower spectra, I should have solutions that are decreases in irrationality. The second, for example, resembles my SNR, falling off as root(2). But in the third, Higgs moves us up to the equations of spiral, and excludes those numbers, we get better band separation.  In the third we see 221 and the weinberg angle.

OK, starting from the center of the quasar, we have the most irrational with one line of symmetry.  Moving out, to Higgs, we get the second with two lines, then the thrid with three lines.  Each line of symmetry being the stationary lines at which the irrationality N is a power series of irrationaly N-1. All solutions have to be recurrence polynomials, that is all the bubble can do.  And I still believe, they all must have the hyperbolic basis functions. All of the new lines of symmetry appear as new moments of curvature on our three bubbles. All of the moments of curvature increase packing density by increasing the span of quantum numbers of which the power series is computed, this is increasing bandwidth come with separation of the lowest and highest order polynomial series, computing in the base of the most irrational.

Vitaly, then, has likely computed the solution of maximum dimensionality. The bandwidth is almost certainly increasing by N!, making 120 = 1*2*3*4*5. And the precision in digit length is going as the sum of spectral quants, or 15 bits, about what I am seeing. Thus the matrix sizes in the standard model go up to 5 by 5. Dimensionality counted in units of wave quants.

We are getting real close to the center of the quasar, exciting stuff.

No comments: