Thursday, October 31, 2019

Javascript nightmares and Linux

I watch a site, then attempt a scroll. The javascript, tons and tons of pages downloaded are a drag on my slow disc.  Then by the time the javascript completes, the dumb shit X Windows event queue has fouled up the past clicks and position. I am send me to an unknown spot where, once again I suffer the pages and pages of download. The solution is to close the page and try another tact.

Facebook is just as bad, by the way. Shit loads of worthless javascript to do a simple text message.  this is all going to collapse, the (fin)techies are getting pissed and likely to fix it, like Telegram may intervene with some intelligent digital liquidity.

The internet is fouled, jammed and the cause is Google and their javascript monster emitter. The solution is sandbox,  SecureID which can automatically buy off the ads before they Google starts loading me with shit loads of worthless javascript. Tim Cook, do your job, you should be fixing this mess.

No comments: