Monday, October 28, 2019

You mean the ice gene

Debate Professor: Science Is A Projection Of Whiteness
“Our argument will be that space is not real. It’s not real. Science, technology, it’s all fake. It’s a projection of white fantasies that has worked to control our interpretation of how the world works.” That’s the statement of a college debate professor talking with his class. He added, “None of us have had the privilege of going to f**king space to verify that there’s these stars and these galaxies and these planets.”

The gene you acquire from a few generations in Kurdish territory which send you up to Sweden. Unless you get the Jewish version of the gene which sends you back to Israel.

It is why white people can throw a basket ball accurately without the basketball. We needed that skill to get around in snow country.

But he is right, it is all in the semantics, we name the generators in our head.  I have a couple of them, from my old basketball days, and they will count out spatial objects at established spectral rates.

I run one called 'solar' it shoots little neurons at almost the frequency in which I see stars and planets. Then when someone says space, my brain tickets that generator.  It is like a search engine.

When I look, my generators try to match the eye movements, also like the new search engine with adaptive search semantics. My brain has a join chip it executes the code on the right in one of the software listing. We call this generator matching 'abstract thought', like playing the Lakers in my head. The adaption is a process above my join chip, happens at night and is about building neural synapses.

That is the ice gene, treat yourself like an unbiased machine. I contributes to separation of powers, a necessity in snow country.

No comments: