Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Maximum sample extent

 Consider a measuring rod with five marks. How many unique paths through the stick?

5^5, after which I duplicate paths.  Note, the paths are now ordered.

*I want to masp these paths to my Lie graph, a circle on a flat table.  i need to count each step ina path 3/2 times.

The total angles around my graph are (3/2) " [5^5].

Which will come to two pi. Take the log 3/2 of the total anglesd and get = (1/5) log(15)).  I am countng poaths but using symmetyry. Each path is a shift of one pathwith five starting point.  There are five starting points but I can count them wiht log(5) od a 3.2 digit counter bits.   I don;t need all five starting points having their own digit, I need only count them to a reound off error.  And I have 2pi/5 points of symmetry.

So I am restricring the class of conformal surfaces to classes that small fractional geodesics. And they must conformally twist and flatten onto the ie graph without collisions of the dots when looking strght down during the process.

If I have M relarive primes, then they most all count uniquely by M/(M-1) sample about the Lie graph if they meet the conditions.  

I get that the sum or their squares equals M times their product.

 The square insures they fit into circular Lie graph at different radial point. They must count in sequence, with no overlap. And tthey have M points of symmetry about the graph. The conditionstell us that in proper order the points along any Lies radial are slected to optimally estimate Pi from the previous estimation.  Or alternatively, they are estimated euler's numnber.

 

No comments: