Wednesday, December 29, 2021

My choices

The 10 Republicans most likely to run for president

Maybe Larry Hogan.
Then Biden's corpse would be my second choice for pres

Where is Mitt Romney? Held hostage by bunch of NRA nuts on Utah. I would take Liz Cheney.

I want none of the other Tin Horn Wannabe Dictators Repubs on this list, none. Any Repub getting a favorable review by the National review is off my list. Pence is a bone head religious fanatic. Pompeo would likely be assassined by one of Assange's friends anyway. Pompeo has no clue and is worth less than my dog's shit. No one in there right mind is supporting the dingbat from South Dakota.

The Dems will foul the primaries with color-generizing, and a waxed Biden corpse with a one by four to prop him is better than any candidate the Dems put up, except for Mayor Pete. Keep all Californians off the ticket, they all have lobotomies. Newsom will simply date teenagers, his specialty.


How about a Liz Cheney/Hogan paired against Mayor Pete/AnyoneButKamala?

No comments: