Saturday, January 14, 2012

Don't try this at home

SELECT hits, locked_out, last_activity FROM exp_throttle WHERE ip_address= '***.**.**.**';
This is thr Economic Roundtable My Sql server counting hits from my IP address, where I have blocked out the actual numbers (I have a few enemies as you all know).

hits, locked_out and last_activity are column names in out vernacular.  How does this query lok n typeface explosion?B

@{MyIpAddress.Schema:{hits.locked_out.last_activity},exp_throttle)

If I have my imaginary syntax  right, this means: Take the pattern MyAddress and the subnodes identified by schema name and convolve that with exp_throttle. Both graph operands are of the same form, the operation is commutative, and other than the convolution operator, I attempt, badly,  JSON syntax, where I have completely dumped the parenthesis.

 Is this correct? Naw, this is not my job, JSON folks know how to get it right.

No comments: