Saturday, November 9, 2013

Communist party Chief Xi Jinping is a crook who kisses donkey ass

Bloomberg News Is Said to Curb Articles That Might Anger China
Bloomberg News infuriated the government in 2012 by publishing a series of articles on the personal wealth of the families of Chinese leaders, including the new Communist Party chief, Xi Jinping. Bloomberg’s operations in China have suffered since, as new journalists have been denied residency and sales of its financial terminals to state enterprises have slowed. Chinese officials have said repeatedly that news coverage on the wealth and personal lives of Chinese leaders crosses a red line.

Now I expect my site will be blocked, right? I am going to check my readers from China, if I see a sudden drop off then we have a test of the Chinese censoring system.

No comments: