In the blog, I have shown that periodic NGDP betting works fine in the sandbox because trading pits can control the periodic jamming with queueing fees. But we don't have to wait for periodic NGDP summations, they can be made available immediately, within one tradebook uncertainty.
The reason, simply, is that NGDP is known right off the trade book, which I recognized after reading one of Nick Rowe's posts. He set up the continuous version of it, and I saw the the probable value of NGDP can be read right off the loans and savings distribution, bu direct summation of outstanding debt.
It is not central banking there is no government budget. But, the pit boss process issues interest charges when the 'computed' volatility exceeds 3%. The accumulation of loans and savings is observable in round robin fashion. It will a; work fine, actually, it is the standard Redneck S&L tech, with a variable name change.
No comments:
Post a Comment