Thursday, February 26, 2015

Mark Weisbrot, incompetent fraud

CEPR: But the initial crisis could have been resolved relatively quickly. In the United States, which was hit by the explosion of an $8 trillion housing bubble, our recession lasted just 18 months.
Here we have California unemplyment, sitting at 10.7 on March 2012, four years after the recession.



And to think, Mark was allowed to commit this fraud on my hometown newspaper, the Fresno Bee. My home town unemployment in March 2012? It was 17.5%, thank you very much Mark Idiot Weisbot. But who do I see in the comment section calling it a great analysis? A dim Harvard grad, naturally. My return comment:
Horse manure for you Californians too lazy to check the unemployment graph in California. As of March 2012, four years, or 48 months after the recession, unemployment in California was 10.7. And, by the way, it stood at 17% here in Fresno California.
http://

research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/graph/fredgraph.png?g=12fZ
If you care to look, that is the graph. Harvard folks are a bit dim about doing actual math I have learned.

I am not sure who takes has the dimest bulbs, UC Berkeley or Harvard.

No comments: