Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Full working join chain

I can debug an app that is running raw text to memory.  Insert the 'continue' statement and the app script drops down to consol executive, and from there I enter debug with access to everything, including special code to display structures.

I discover that the join system actually works, the matched keys get stored in structured memory, accessible as input in proper order/. I exit the debug back to the application and it runs the next round of scripts, sending memory to the console in structured order.

All of this with four or five script statements which just switch the flow between different triplet slots. I mathes fast, 3,000 character from text matched against a list of 20 words is a blink.

I can make it step on each pass through the loop but I figure that to be unnecessary.  The loop is and remains staboe for a long time since the traversal bering simplest has an obvious optimum set of steps; a well solved problem..

No comments: